Front End Developer
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
We are looking for an individual with a strong skill set in using ReactJS.
The position needs strengths in frontend performance and user experience with superior development skills for the ongoing development of our products as well as custom projects.
- Good people management skills and enthusiasm
- Maintain and modify existing applications
- Perform custom programming as assigned
- Fix defects and add features to software
- Assist in the architecture and development of technology solutions to meet business requirements across multiple product lines
- Document all solutions and maintain ongoing development plan and production schedule
- Complete server-side and client-side development work as required
- Perform maintenance programming for existing version
- Provide design documents and documentation to ensure efficient maintenance and code reuse
- Ensure the functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and system architecture for each assignment
- Stay current with trends, techniques, technology and other factors impacting the job
- Actively participate in team meetings and offer recommendations/ideas on design projects
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Programming, Bachelor or Masters;
- Experience using HTML, CSS.
- Experience working with developing WebApp
- Experience working with GIT in a team environment
- Working with AJAX calls
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Able to convey and understand ideas with great communication skills.
- Strong Unit Testing experience and can demonstrate the importance of TDD and test coverage
- Knowledge of Webpack, NodeJS, and Unit Testing